Since 1994, Discovery Land Company has developed some of the world’s most successful and sought-after private club communities.
They have accomplished this by focusing on creating the kind of incredible, one-of-a-kind adventures and family-oriented experiences for their Members and guests that produce cherished, life-long memories. Discovery’s communities are marked by their low-density footprints, careful stewardship of their natural settings and deep respect for the local culture and heritage.
To date, Discovery has built 24 communities across North America and made its first foray into Europe.
Discovery Land Company's
- James Island, Southern Gulf Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Costaterra, Comporta, Portugal
- Barbuda Ocean Club, Barbuda, West Indies
- Driftwood, Austin, Texas
- Troubadour, Nashville, Tennessee
- Playa Grande in Rio San Juan, Dominican Republican
- Chileno Bay, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Summit, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Dune Deck, Westhampton Beach, New York
- Silo Ridge, Amenia, New York
- Makena, Maui, Hawaii
- Yellowstone Club, Big Sky, Montana
- Gozzer Ranch, Coeur o’Alene, Idaho
- El Dorado, Los Cabos, Mexico
- The Madison Club, La Quinta, California
- Baker’s Bay, Great Guana Cay, Bahamas
- Mountaintop, Cashiers, North Carolina
- Hideaway, La Quinta, California
- Vaquero, Westlake, Texas
- Kukio, Kohala, Hawaii
- Iron Horse, Whitefish, Montana
- Cordevalle, San Martin, California
- Mirabel, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Estancia, Scottsdale, Arizona
With a mission to enrich the communities surrounding its developments, the Discovery Foundation provides support to programs that serve children—particularly those in shelters and foster care—and families in need.
The Foundation donates to trusted charities providing the best programs and mentors to assist youth. By engaging the attention of caring Discovery Members and friends, the Foundation dramatically broadens the scope of possibilities for disadvantaged children to lead productive lives.